To our valued customers
In light of the unprecedented events that are taking place worldwide due to the Covid – 19 pandemic; while we are still operational we are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and our team remain our first priority.
We are all in this together and we will work together, so we have listed some important information and requests to help us prevent the spread of Covid 19 and keep everyone safe. Here are the extra measures we are taking during this time;
1. Social distancing as recommended by NSW Health of you within your home (we ask you to do the same).
2. Regular hand sanitisation before entering your home.
3. Contactless payment and approval processing.
4. Thorough wipe-down and clean-up following job completion.
5. We are recording the temperature of our electricians each morning as a precaution.
All our electricians have thermometers in their vehicles to take their temperature again throughout the day should they need to.