To our valued customers
In the light of the unprecedented events that are taking place worldwide due to the Covid – 19 pandemic; while we are still operational we are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of Covid – 19. The health and safety of our customers and our team remain our first priority.
We are all in this together and we will work together, so we have listed some important information and requests to help us prevent the spread of Covid 19 and keep everyone safe. Here are the extra measures we are taking during this time;
1. Social distancing as recommended by NSW Health of you within your home (we ask you do the same). We have instructed our team to follow the government’s social distancing guidance and maintain the current recommended distance from anyone else in the property. Please do not be offended if our electricians do not shake your hand or accept refreshments from you; they have been instructed not to do so. Our team will not shake hands or touch you or your pets. Please keep your pets and any children away from our team when they are on your property. Where possible we ask you practice social distancing with our electricians.
2. Regular hand sanitisation before entering your home. Our electricians have been recently trained on thorough hand washing and sanitisation practices and will wash/ sanitise their hands before commencing work in your home and upon completion. Our team have received instruction on correct hand washing in accordance with the recommendations of NSW Department of Health. Where soap and water are unavailable, our team will use disinfectant hand sanitiser to clean their hands effectively.
3. Contact-less payment and approval processing.
4. Thorough wipe-down and clean-up following job completion.
5. We are recording the temperature of our electricians each morning as a precaution.
All our electricians have thermometers in their vehicles to take their temperature again throughout the day should they need to.
In these uncertain times the health and well being of our customers and our team are our top priority. If you are currently self-isolating or meet any requirements to self-isolate due to COVID-19, please let us know prior to your job commencing.
Please stay safe and think of others, we’re in this together, and every action counts.