WORK-LIFE BALANCE WITH AWESOME PAY
We are on the lookout for a qualified electrician to join our fun and vibrant team. Be part of a long-standing, well-respected, thriving family business offering a supportive team culture. Whether you have been working for many years, or just starting out, it doesn’t matter, we are looking for someone who is the ‘right fit’ for our team.
You’ll enjoy working with a fun & friendly team that truly appreciates your skills, expertise and professionalism. We’ll invest in your career progression through ongoing training and development. We believe in looking after our team and ensuring a great work environment.
- Great pay – Opportunity To Earn circa $100K + SUPER + CAR
- Joining a supportive team of experienced electricians who share their diverse and comprehensive knowledge
- Being a key decision-maker
- Brand new company vehicle
- Local work in and around the Hornsby area RDO’s
- 6th Gen iPad & new smartphone
- Regular hours, Mon – Fri or flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Optional on-call & paid overtime with full penalty rates
- Time in lieu
- Welcoming work culture
- Social functions (sporting adventures, lunches and dinners).
- Secure permanent position.
- Upskilling support
- A supportive owner who values and respects you.
Your new role:
- A wide mix of commercial and domestic work including switchboard upgrades, fault finding, and rewiring.
- Work directly with our clients independently quoting and performing works.
- Feel a great sense of accomplishment when you complete and invoice each job.
- Not quite at that level? Need help along the way? All good, you’ve got that too!
- No pressure of upselling unnecessary work and unachievable targets like other electrical companies.
To succeed you will possess:
- An N.S.W. Qualified Supervisor Certificate or N.S.W. Electrical Contractor Licence
- Experience maintaining existing domestic properties, diagnosing & repairing faults
- Exceptional communication skills
- An Australian or N.S.W. driver’s licence
- Sound knowledge of AS/NZ: 3000 & NSWSIR
- Great references and a professional, reliable and dedicated attitude.
Don’t miss this great opportunity.