We have a team of qualified level 2 electricians ready to conduct level 2 electrical work across Sydney. So, what exactly is a level 2 electrician? A level 2 electrician is qualified and authorised to do installations, repairs and maintenance work on overhead and underground services that run between the customer (home or business) the electrical supply network.
Hornsby Electric provides level 2 electrical services throughout the North Shore region – all the way from North Sydney to Castle Hill to Berowra and all suburbs in between.
The level 2 electricians in this area work with the Ausgrid network and comply with strict NSW rules and regulations and are closely monitored for their deliverance of safe procedure in residential and commercial premises. Level 2 electricians are licensed to work with highly dangerous electrical cables like overhead street cables and underground electrical wires. For example, they connect power from street cables to homes. Only level 2 electricians can do a home disconnect and reconnect service if major renovations are taking place.
When is a level 2 electrician needed?
Level 2 electricians are for anything involving connecting or disconnecting electrical power to homes and premises from the main power supply. needed for the installation and connection of metering services. They are also called on for their expertise and authority in using metering equipment. A level 2 electrician is needed to:
- Supply power to new premises from either overhead or underground systems.
- Provide power upgrades, disconnects/reconnects, relocate switchboards and/or mains, upgrade metering requirements
- Provide temporary power supply, builders poles & live work
- Install metering (new houses, existing and demolition)
- Remove metering (new houses, existing and demolition)
- Install solar meters
- Install underground services.
- Install overhead services using cherry pickers.
Please give us a call today on 02 9477 2550 if you need a Level 2 Electrician.