Fantastic career opportunity – Join an awesome team.
About Hornsby Electric
We are on the lookout for an apprentice electrician to join our fun and vibrant team. Be part of a long-standing, well-respected, thriving family business offering a supportive team culture. We are looking for someone who is the ‘right fit’ for our team.
You’ll enjoy working with a fun & friendly team that truly appreciates your contribution and professionalism. We’ll invest in your career progression through ongoing training and development. We believe in looking after our team and ensuring a great work environment.
- Joining a supportive team of experienced qualified electricians who share their diverse and comprehensive knowledge.
- Above award wages
- A company vehicle
- Local work in and around the Hornsby area
- Regular hours, Mon – Fri with overtime with full penalty rates.
- Welcoming work culture.
- Team social functions (sporting adventures, lunches, and dinners).
- Secure permanent position.
- Upskilling support.
- A supportive owner who values and respects you.
Your new role:
- A wide mix of local domestic and commercial projects including switchboard upgrades, fault finding, and rewiring.
- Work directly alongside our licensed electricians while they’re independently quoting our clients and completing assignments.
- Feel a great sense of accomplishment when you complete and invoice each job.
As part of the team at Hornsby Electric, your work will consist of the following;
- Maintaining existing residential & commercial installations.
- RCD fault finding & related repairs.
- Light fault finding & related repairs.
- Diagnosing & repairing hot water systems.
- Upgrading switchboards on existing installations.
- Installing fans, additional GPOs & lighting on existing circuits.
To succeed you will possess:
- A general construction induction card, commonly known as a White Card.
- A keen interest in learning to maintain existing domestic properties, diagnosing & repairing faults.
- Be professional, reliable and dedicated, with the ability to uphold company values of integrity and safety.
- The willingness to work hands-on as part of a team and listen and act in accordance with directions and procedures.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.
- An aptitude for mathematics and a talent for practical problem-solving.
- A N.S.W. manual driver’s licence with a good driving history.
- Great references and a great attitude.
Any questions? Call David or Cassandra on 9477-2550.
This great opportunity awaits.
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your application.