WORK-LIFE BALANCE WITH AWESOME PAY
We are on the lookout for a qualified electrician to join our fun and vibrant team. Be part of a long-standing, well-respected, thriving family business offering a supportive team culture. Whether you have been licensed as an electrician for many years, or just completed your Capstone exam, it doesn’t matter, we are looking for a sparky who is the ‘right fit’ for our team.
You’ll enjoy joining forces with a fun & friendly team that truly appreciates your contribution, expertise and professionalism. We’ll invest in your career progression through ongoing training and development where you’ll discover a future filled with opportunities for growth, including the prospect of advancing into leadership positions. We genuinely believe in looking after our team and ensuring a great work environment.
- AWESOME PAY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Local work in and around the Hornsby area
- Regular hours, Mon – Fri or flexible working hours
- Optional on-call & paid overtime with full penalty rates
- Time in lieu
- Performance bonuses
- Modern company vehicles
- Being a key decision-maker
- Welcoming work culture
- Joining a supportive team of experienced electricians who share their diverse and comprehensive knowledge
- Fun social functions (sporting adventures, lunches and dinners).
- Secure permanent position.
- iPad & smartphone
- Upskilling support
- A supportive owner who values and respects you!
Your new role:
- Expand your skill set with a wide mix of local domestic and commercial sectors, including installations of EV chargers, fault-finding, rewiring and switchboard upgrades
- Work directly with our clients independently quoting and performing works
- Feel a great sense of accomplishment when you complete and invoice each job
- Not quite at that level? Need help along the way? All good, you’ve got that support too!
- No pressure to upsell unnecessary work with unachievable targets like other electrical companies
To succeed you will possess:
- An N.S.W. Qualified Supervisor Certificate or N.S.W. Electrical Contractor Licence
- Experience maintaining existing domestic properties, diagnosing & repairing faults
- Exceptional communication skills
- An Australian or N.S.W. driver’s licence
- Sound knowledge of AS 3000 & NSWSIR
- Great references and a professional, reliable and dedicated attitude.